Friday, February 24, 2012

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I feel really lame doing this, but I've run out of articles/reviews/what have you to post on schedule, but I also don't want to simply post nothing. There's a laundry list of complaints that I could sing to you as to why I've got nothing to post, but I won't drudge that out here. So you're getting another video! That's right, two videos in two days instead of just one. I'll make this up hopefully soon, though with what I have yet to decide. Today I'm going to meet Anne Rice in San Francisco while she's on her Wolf Gift tour. Maybe something will come of that. Anyway!

This was a nifty little video that I found on Youtube awhile back, while researching the Spiritualism movement. It's stop-motion animation, which is something I highly admire and adore, because it shows real dedication to the craft. The story is pretty easy to follow: I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I first found it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...